Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Senior Horse With Loose Stool Older Mare What Should I Do?

Older mare what should I do? - senior horse with loose stool

OK, I bought a QH mare than 18 years ago in an auction last month. I stole it today for the first time I did not want him to take it all at once she sat on the grass, a grass "for the last 4 years, so that only back on the grain as it takes to make a good 150 pounds get. I in 6 liters of a protein 10% 10% 2x daily dietary fat with 2 flakes of hay 2x daily, hay fair. I wonder if I should start there on some alfalfa hay to help with protein, re-build your muscles eat. (Shes a barrel horse you) what I fed them very well with a few loose stools at first. I put a lot of horses before weight, but were young and Sweet 12 liters / pellets 12% protein6% of the fatty food 2x per day. I fear that the founder of this mare because she was older. So, what to do, and no, I'm not going to feed their higher animals. I was thinking put on extra weight that has 100% fat at the top of the grain, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment