Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spondylosis Treatment More Condition_symptoms Cervical Spondylosis Treatment Help?

Cervical Spondylosis Treatment Help? - spondylosis treatment more condition_symptoms

27 years old healthy woman, the mother of a son of 24 months. Suffering from headaches, back pain back of head and neck pain from 08 May, at last, after the MRI and X-ray at 08 October Doctor of Chiropractic and Pain Management, I was diagnosed with cervical arthrosis. I've been in all types of painkillers and drugs. And recently, injections (steroids and anti-inflammatory) was directly in the joints and muscles of the neck. The injections seemed to help, headache, pain in the neck and the back of my head instead. Can anyone help with suggestions for treatment? I think I can take much more of this ... ruined my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment