Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cervical Decompression Cervical-Spine Decompression & Recovery?

Cervical-Spine Decompression & Recovery? - cervical decompression

Someone knows something about this kind of operation? If you've ever done? My neck is already cast (previous @ C 5 / 6), now a neurosurgeon who practices in the "later compression" @ C 3 proposed to 5 performed. I have a stenosis (narrowing) of the vertebrae of the spine - some congenital, some "grandfathered" (wear?). Can someone tell me what might look like this recreation?

Thanks in advance ...

1 comments:

unsure said...

I do not know how old / young people who are nothing but the recovery will depend on many factors such as age, occupation, lifestyle, etc, I would say between 6 months to 2 years, but some people are once again more quickly than the. It depends on the quality of the surgeons.

Post a Comment