Friday, January 8, 2010

Neuros Recorder Does The Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder Do Composite Pass-through From Cable Box To TV When Not In Use?

Does the Neuros MPEG-4 recorder do composite pass-through from cable box to TV when not in use? - neuros recorder

I want to buy a Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder 2 Plus. My Motorola cable box has two outputs: composite (RCA stereo) and RF, so that the Neuros, the signal received from the cable box via composite video and stereo RCA output, and it would be the same way on TV.

What I know is: Can I watch TV, even if they are not in use Neuros? I mean, I want to ensure that through the composite signal, even when "Off". Since it uses a remote control, I think he must have a standby mode. I will not be required to the TV to the cable box with RF connection ... There is nothing to envy to the speaker.

1 comments:

Norm said...

Hello,

When the composite signal passes through the Neuros, when it is turned off.

There is good information and some very good reviews in the Neuros on CNet. You might be of interest. Go here - http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-media-re ...

Standard

Post a Comment